Welcome to the Hearing Specialists of Texas
Because Every Sound is Precious...
The Hearing Specialists of Texas are a vital part of Texas ENT Specialists. The synergy between the doctors and audiologists is the key to providing our patients with the very best care when it comes to their hearing. If you have a hearing problem, you’ll be seen by a Hearing Specialists of Texas audiologist in the Texas ENT Specialists office. Based on the results of your hearing test, the audiologist will then make recommendations to the doctor on how to improve your hearing. The audiologist and the physician coordinate treatment plans to ensure you receive excellent management for your hearing problems. You’ll be able to get your treatment in one location instead of traveling between offices or specialties.
Hearing Specialists of Texas offers the latest technology and most advanced hearing devices. Our audiologists and staff constantly study the newest hearing aids and treatment advancements. We will fit you with hearing aids that are right for your loss and lifestyle.
What is an Audiologist?
An Audiologist is a professional who specializes in evaluating and treating patients with hearing and balance disorders. Audiologists have completed a minimum of a Masters Degree and more commonly have completed an Au.D., Doctor of Audiology Degree.
Why should I see an Audiologist?
- Our Audiologists are specially trained in the prevention, identification, assessment and non-medical treatment of hearing disorders.
- Audiologists at Hearing Specialists of Texas coordinate care with doctors from Texas ENT Specialists.
- Audiologists are required to complete a full-time internship and pass a demanding national competency examination.
- Audiologists are certified and licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners.
- Audiologists are required by the state of Texas and Audiology governing organizations to maintain annual continuing education for the length of their career.
- By virtue of their graduate education and licensure, audiologists are the most qualified professionals to perform hearing tests and provide hearing rehabilitative services.
- Hearing Specialists of Texas proudly employs more than 20 licensed Audiologist’s who are devoted to the practice and promotion of healthy hearing, and communication enhancement.